Dubuque Main Street is looking for a dynamic Office and Farmer's Market Coordinator.
Office & Farmers Market Coordinator
Dubuque Main Street Ltd.
Reports to: Executive director
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Pay range: $32,000 - $35,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Works to advance the mission of Dubuque Main Street Ltd. (DMS) by adhering to the organization by-laws, governing principals, policies, and procedures
· Organizes and maintains a professional office environment and provides necessary support services to the executive director, event and resource specialist, and the board of directors
· Produce financial statements
· Record minutes at committee and board meetings, at the absence of the secretary
· Manages all aspects of the Dubuque Farmer’s Market and shall be the staff representative for the Farmer’s Market Committee.
· All databases as necessary, including investors, businesses, property owners, vacant first floors, equipment rentals, and grants
· Receives and routes all incoming phone calls and messages
· Maintains an office calendar that records daily activities and sets appointments of all staff
Functions considered essential for performance in the position:
· Ability to function with independent judgement and skills to plan, organize and implement all activities of DMS with minimal supervision
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing, to read, analyze, record and interpret technical data and financial information, review materials on a variety of projects, present facts and finding clearly and concisely, give advice and recommendations, respond to questions by members of the public, public officials, and co-workers; ability to prepare written reports, complete forms, and perform required record keeping all in a timely manner
· Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
· Ability to perform physical tasks including lifting objects up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to effectively utilize modern office and information technologies
· Required to occasionally work in a variety of weather conditions
Qualifications of the Office Manager will include:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience in an office setting
· Knowledge of modern office procedures, practices, systems, and equipment
· The ability to perform work involving independent judgement and discretion
· Attention to accuracy and speed and be able to meet deadlines under pressure
· A high ethical standard and the ability to maintain confidentiality
· High energy and commitment to the revitalization of Downtown Dubuque
· Event planning experience is a plus
Send your resume to: email@example.com